At Whitman Asset Management we place great importance on providing the highest standards of service to our clients.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products we encourage our clients to advise us of their complaints so that we have the opportunity to put matters right.
We aim to get your complaint resolved as quickly as possible and you can advise us in person, in writing, by telephone or email of any concerns.
Our aim is to address any concerns as soon as possible and within the regulatory guidelines. The timescales we adhere to are detailed below:
- A written acknowledgement will be sent within 5 working days confirming receipt of the complaint and giving the name of the person dealing with the complaint
- A final response after investigation will be sent within 4 weeks of receiving the complaint outlining our position with regard to your complaint; OR
- A holding response will be sent which explains why the Firm is not in a position to resolve the complaint with indications when the Firm will make further contact
Within 8 weeks of receiving the complaint, the Firm will either:
- Make a final response; OR
- Make a response that explains why the Firm is not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the delay with indications as to when it will be in a position to make a final response. If you are not happy with the final response to the compliant, you can take the compliant to the Financial Ombudsman Services, with whom we will co-operate fully in the handling of the compliant. You must do this within six months of receiving the final response. We will send you the link to the Financial Ombudsman Service in our response to the compliant.